Tuesday, October 21

A Drinking Problem

I drink too much.

Probably three or four bottles of water every day - in addition to a couple cups of coffee and another beverage of some sort. My pee has no color. And I pee all the time (see this). I know doctors and other people we're supposed to listen to say that a lot of water is good for the system, but now if I am unable to drink or if I haven't had gallons of water, I'm thirsty. Like, I'm going to DIE if I don't get some water in me right now thirsty. I hate that dry-mouth taste and I hate the feeling of needing a drink so badly. But even more than that, I hate not drinking water until I'm full to the brim.

So I guess I'll stop complaining about it, since it's self-inflicted.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

And you wonder where Kenley gets it from...