Saturday, November 15

8s Tag

Okay, I normally hate this tag bullshit. But I'm bored and this should be quick and painless. Also, this "8s Tag" only had 6 topics. What the fuck? I added 2 more. If you already did your 8 but it was actually only 6 - you better do the 2 I added.

8 Fears
  1. Scary movies
  2. Spiders
  3. Mirrors in a dark room
  4. Tom's death
  5. Nightmares you can't wake up from
  6. Vacuuming while home alone
  7. Childbirth
  8. Falling from a great height

8 Favorite Movies

  1. Pulp Fiction
  2. Fight Club
  3. Marie Antoinette
  4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  5. Closer
  6. Moulin Rouge
  7. Lost in Translation
  8. Clue

8 Pet Peeves

  1. Women with mustaches
  2. Panty lines
  3. Nose breathers
  4. Dirty fingernails
  5. Bad dye jobs
  6. Ear and nose hair
  7. Pit stains
  8. Crumbs on the counter

8 Favorite TV Shows

  1. Friends (duh)
  2. Sex and the City (duh, again)
  3. Bones
  4. Battlestar Galactica
  5. Damages
  6. Pushing Daisies
  7. Entourage
  8. The Closer

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Mimi's Cafe
  2. Mee Kong Cafe
  3. Olive Garden
  4. Happy Sumo
  5. Rumbi
  6. Taco Time
  7. Cafe Rio
  8. Rubio's

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

  1. I took a shower
  2. I went to work
  3. I was bored
  4. I packed a pot pie for Tom's lunch
  5. I had a meeting
  6. I was paid overtime
  7. I walked
  8. Kenley called me

8 Things to Look Forward to

  1. Being thin
  2. Moving into the new apartment
  3. Finishing projects (like quilts and blankets and scarves)
  4. New season of 'Damages'
  5. Buying furniture
  6. Writing
  7. Thanksgiving
  8. Christmas

8 Things On My Wish List

  1. World travel
  2. Education
  3. Fulfillment
  4. A Wii
  5. Continued health
  6. A pet
  7. End hunger
  8. World peace

Done.

No comments: