- It takes a while to get the stroller out and the kid in
- I had to keep getting out more goldfish/animal crackers from the diaper bag
- The stroller bumped into a lot of shit because my stroller steering skills are at like level 1
- The kid wanted to share lunch with me. What?
- I had to use the elevator
- When you get out to the car you have to start the car and AC, put the kid in the car seat, then put the stroller in - being sure to triple check that the doors are both open and unlocked - just in case something goes horribly wrong
- They will fall asleep on the drive home and you will not be able to take them out without waking them...sorry, Mom
All in all, it was a lovely day. Maybe we'll try for kids in a few years.