Friday, January 2

Quick - To the Movies!

This is a great time of year because lots and lots of fantastic movies enter the scene in hopes of winning an Oscar. I totally love the Oscars and I love to see as many of the nominated movies as possible. Of course, at this point, we don't know exactly who/which will make the cut - but we can get a pretty good idea. Here's what's on my list:
  • Revolutionary Road
  • The Reader
  • Milk
  • Gran Turino
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Rachel Getting Married
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Doubt
And just for fun, I also want to see these:
  • Yes Man
  • Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
  • He's Just Not That Into You
So, yes, I'll be a bit busy over the next couple of months with film-going and then Oscar-watching. Eee! I can't wait.

No comments: