- a painting class
- cello lessons
- piano lessons - again
- a ballet class
Here are some of the downsides to any of these options.
- I don't know how to paint and am a horrible artist
- I do not own a cello and I can't really see how this skill set would produce anything worthwhile for quite some time
- I already know how to play the piano and I don't think my teeny tiny hands are going to grow in the next litte while
- I am way out of 'dance' shape -- like WAY
- I can't think of any negatives, per se, of pottery, just that it was last on the list because it was the last thing I thought of, which must mean something...
Despite the potential shortcomings of any of these choices, I must choose one. Because I must prevent overeating, overspending, and oversleeping, as aforementioned. Of course, maybe it would be best to just lose myself somewhere and write all day. Hmm, I hate it when things change and the inevitability of choice enters the equation once again. Routine can be so comforting - but I guess I should just kick my own ass into gear.