Of course, I have my flaws. I speed, follow a little too close, change lanes often, and listen to the radio really loud. But I have my history to back up the fact that I am, despite anything else, a successful driver. This is my opinon.
Tom disagrees - vociferously. I hate it when he critiques my driving. I don't say anything about the way he drives...even when he's flipping people off or refusing to let them in our lane. Why don't I say anything? Because I trust that he can operate a vehicle with competence. His driving style may differ from mine, but a difference in type does not indicate incorrectness.
I have compiled a short list of reasons why he should, kindly, shut the hell up:
1. I have been driving longer than he has.
2. I state, again, the "no tickets, no accidents" clause.
3. I am more fun to drive with.
4. I always reach my destination in a safe and timely manner.
5. I can drive any way I fucking please.
If statistics can be belived, 50% of the population has an IQ below 100. I am the least of anyone's worries on the road.