Monday, April 26

Where O Where

Where have I been? Well, I've been busy. As you know, my birthday was Monday the 19th. Here's what's happened since:
  • Shopping excursion with Mr. Tom which resulted in some great finds for him and me, most especially, my nude heels. Ultra fab.
  • Bad headache which made me miss ballet.
  • Discovered a yummy Thai restaurant close to home.
  • Learned my new job ... which I love.
  • Got a mani-pedi. The pedicure was great, as always; I won't be getting a manicure again. Apparently I hate it when other people work on my hands. Weird.
  • Went to Cass's and Michael's wedding, which was beautiful.
  • Went to a birthday party.
  • Went to lunch @ Thaifoon with my sister-in-law. Yum-O.
  • Bought the most wonderful headband.
  • Mom made me a yummy birthday dinner and cake.
  • The Cowboy Brothers came in 1st on Amazing Race.
  • I bought a pink iron.
  • The puppy barked at the ironing board. Hilarious.
And now I'm busy with work and finding a new apartment. Where does time go?

No comments: