The last bite of a well made sandwich is just as delicious as the first.
The little bits that fall out are the perfect ending and leave you dreaming about the next time.
Because you have to eat it with your hands, your focus is entirely on the sandwich.
Your hands are full. Your belly is full.
I have a few staples that I love.
- tomato with mayo and lots of salt and pepper
- crunchy peanut butter and honey
- grilled cheese with swiss
- cucumber with cream cheese
- fried egg -- yolk still soft so it spills out when you bite in
|Avocado and White Bean|
Of course, sans red onion ... onions are ewww.
|Eggplant Parmesan with Goat Cheese|
Dying to try this baby.
|Feta and Sun-Dried Tomato Pita|
I don't really like olive tapanade so I'll leave that out
but FETA and SUN-DRIED TOMATOES together!!!
Gotta have it.
|Cheddar and Apple|
What a great idea. I love apples and some good cheddar.