Monday, April 18

Do Over

Time to start again.
Time to restate goals.
Time to kick my own ass.

My ten year high school reunion is coming up at the end of June. I had set goals at the beginning of the year, but I've been being lazy and negligent, full of excuses:
  • I'm too sore to go to the gym
  • I should just hurry and eat the rest of this so it doesn't go to waste
  • I'm going to eat perfect tomorrow
  • Okay, that was the last cheat day
  • I'm too tired to go to the gym
  • It's a special occasion
  • I haven't eaten all day
  • There's nothing else to eat
  • I'm on vacation
  • It's snowing
Stupid girl. Now I really have to dig in. I have to go "biggest loser" and apply myself fully to exercising and eating right. I can do it. I know that I can. For years I keep saying, this is the year. Well, god damnit. This IS the fucking year. I'm tired of just looking passable, I want to look fantastic. Soon, my face will start to look old and my chubbiness will start to sag. Best to get a hot bod to detract from my aging face.

If anyone else wants to join in my pain, feel free. You'll hate your life for a while, but I'm hoping the pay off is worth it in the end. And when I say "end" I mean the rest of my life.

No comments: