Time to restate goals.
Time to kick my own ass.
My ten year high school reunion is coming up at the end of June. I had set goals at the beginning of the year, but I've been being lazy and negligent, full of excuses:
- I'm too sore to go to the gym
- I should just hurry and eat the rest of this so it doesn't go to waste
- I'm going to eat perfect tomorrow
- Okay, that was the last cheat day
- I'm too tired to go to the gym
- It's a special occasion
- I haven't eaten all day
- There's nothing else to eat
- I'm on vacation
- It's snowing
If anyone else wants to join in my pain, feel free. You'll hate your life for a while, but I'm hoping the pay off is worth it in the end. And when I say "end" I mean the rest of my life.