This is what you do. It's so easy.
For an entire week you wear the same color scheme. For example: I started with purple. In fact, I think it was all the purple shirts that brought about this idea. Monday through Friday I wore:
- Purple tie shirt with black slacks
- Simple black shirt dress with purple scarf
- Purple dress with black cardigan
- Grey skirt with purple cardigan and black camisole
- Purple cowl neck sweater with black skirt
It started forcing me to be creative with my closet and wear things I don't normally wear, even though they're still totally adorable. I received lots of compliments and I wasn't so sick of my clothes. Things became new and exciting and it was fun to get dressed in the morning. The next week you pick another color and dress in it all week, like white or green. Give it a try. You'll love your closet even more than you did before and maybe you'll realize that you have plenty to wear and pocket some money in your cute jeans.