Wednesday, April 22

For Miles and Miles

To help me get back to the gym, because I need help in that area, I am doing this running thing with my friend at work. I invite all of you to play along.

What you need:
  • A treadmill/elliptical that shows distance or a pedometer, if you prefer to run outside
  • Running shoes
  • Clothing (although I guess this could be optional)
  • Time to run

What you do:

  • Week 1 you run 10 miles -- you can break up the miles between elliptical or treadmill, and spread the 10 miles throughout the week; i.e. you don't have to do all miles in one sitting.
  • Each additional week you add on one mile, working up to 32 miles per week, eventually
  • For every mile you don't do, you pay $1.
I'm only up to 12 miles. Please don't let me die. I love to run, but I don't think I like death.

No comments: