Tuesday, November 13

Boo to Managerial Accounting

I hate accounting.
My professor is a really nice guy and he clearly loves this subject.
(Actually, his enthusiasm sometimes bugs me because accounting is so boring. And he should know that.)
But oh.my.god I want to die during class.
Instead of paying attention I

  1. blog
  2. party plan on facebook
  3. facebook stalk people
  4. read the news
  5. read my blogroll
  6. search for new books to read
  7. text my hubs
  8. read articles for my other class
  9. Christmas shop
  10. plan my Etsy store
  11. organize my email
  12. drink a lot of water hoping that I will have to pee so I can leave the room
Accounting wears on my brain. It just doesn't like it. I see the value, I really do ... but holy Jesus, I wish it didn't exist. I'm sure survival of this class is made more difficult because I know it's the last one I'll ever have to take. I just have to keep reminding myself of that. 

Survive the next two classes. Then the nightmare will end.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sounds like me trying to work from home. ;)